Pricing will also depend on style and complexity of pose. Things like hyper-realism, smoother shading, and the addition of props (e.g. a music instrument, weapon) will all add a few dollars to the final cost.
Things to consider when ordering:
- Style: Realistic or stylized? What type of stylization? (E.g. long limbs, exaggerated thighs, big bobble head)
- Shading: Flat color, cell-shaded, or smooth? High-contrast or subtle? Hue shifting?
- Color: Bright or natural? What skin tone?
- Body type and facial features
- Props: Do you want them?
Medium-sized, realistic, flat colors. $15.
Medium-sized; somewhat stylized; bright, kinda funky colors; high-contrast cell-shading. Also $15.
Two additional skin palettes: +$5.
Finally, I am using my face-drawing talent for good! I can draw you, your mom, your BFF, your OC... anyone, really.
- Small pencil sketch: $5
- Small pixel: $10+
- Medium-sized pixel: $15+
- Digital two-tone: $20+
- Digital cell-shaded: $25+
Pricing will depend on complexity of order: hairstyle, accessories, tattoos, that sort of stuff. A background will also cost extra.
Things to consider when ordering:
- A good reference will go a long way. For a real-life person, a photo is a must. For an OC, a drawing and/or detailed description will do. (If you don't have a drawing of your OC, you can still help by providing references of the type of features/hair they have.) Don't forget to mention their mood/expression!
- Unless told otherwise, I will draw portraits in my own semi-realistic style. I will happily go more stylized, or even try my hand at photo-realism if asked.
- Please let me know if you want a neck-up or shoulders-up portrait. Either works for me.
- If you are ordering a two-tone portrait, let me know what two tones you would like!
- I can add background decoration--a geometric pattern, a mini-background, whatever--if you ask for it. Even if you're fine with a plain background, please indicate if you prefer white or transparent.
Rough pencil sketch. $5.
Small pixel portrait with hue-shifted shading. $10.
Two-tone digital portrait in blue, from photo reference. $20.
How To Order
1. Send me a note, or email me a rch-fantasy(at)online(dot)nl. In your note, include a good description of the piece you wish to order. I highly encourage you to provide references
. Photos and drawings are both welcomed--even a rough sketch is better than nothing.
2. Once I have received your order, I will give you a quote for the project. If you wish to alter or cancel your order, this is the time to do it.
3. If you agree on the price, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. (Don't worry, you don't have to be a PayPal user for this to work.) Tell PayPal you are paying for a service, not physical goods.
As soon as the payment comes through, I will begin drawing.
4. While I am working I will send you at least one WIP/progress shot, to let you know how your order is shaping up and to make sure everything is looking good. At this point, I will gladly make any modifications you request. Be aware: I will not be making any adjustments to the piece when it's done.
5. Once the artwork is finished, I will send it to you in a digital file containing your piece. This signals the end of our transaction. Enjoy!
1. I will accept or decline commissions at my own discretion
. If I don't think I can do your request justice, I won't take it.
2. I won't draw anything sexually explicit, but I may go for merely suggestive. Again, this is at my own discretion.
3. I may be willing to accept commissions that do not fit into the categories I offered above. Please message me with your idea before submitting a formal order.
4. I do not offer refunds on completed pieces. You will have the chance to make sure your order looks right while it is being made. If, for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your order between payment and the time it is finished, I will refund half of your money. In unlikely event that I need to cancel your order, I will refund you in full.
5. Never claim my work as your own. Do not post it to your deviantArt account--if you want to show off your commissioned piece on this website, I will post it to my gallery and you can fave it.
6. Always credit me. When using a commissioned base, follow normal dolling policy and link back to my account. You may show off digital portraits on other websites without a direct link, but do credit my name.
7. You may not use my art for commercial purposes. This includes selling cash commissions on commissioned bases. I will allow fake currency commissions, though.
8. You may edit commissioned bases to your heart's content, so long as you don't distribute those edits independently. I ask that you do not edit portrait commissions. This includes removing my signature.
9. Be nice! I will do everything I can to make sure you are satisfied with your commission (with the above-mentioned exceptions), so please don't be rude!